Are you passionate about rugby sevens and want to share your skills and experience with others? Do you enjoy working with both male and female 7s athletes? Do you want to be part of a friendly and dynamic club that values teamwork, fun and community?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for a rugby sevens coach to join our club and help us grow and improve our performance.
As a Bamboos coach, you will be responsible for planning and running regular training sessions with our men’s and women’s teams, as well as managing the team on several tournaments throughout the year. You will also provide feedback, guidance and support to our players and help them develop their skills, fitness and confidence.
While this role is voluntary, there are some great perks available such as kit, food and drink at the events, help with finding paid job roles and fuel expenses covered. You will also have the opportunity to learn from other experienced coaches in the club and network with other rugby sevens enthusiasts.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A passion for rugby sevens and a good knowledge of the game
- A coaching qualification or relevant experience in coaching rugby sevens
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and patience
- A commitment to attend training sessions (usually once or twice a week) and tournaments (usually on weekends)
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!